Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wiiiiii!

So I made an impulse buy last week.  I purchased my first ever gaming console.  Yes, we did own the first nintendo when I was little, but that was my brother's and I got limited use, so it doesn't count.  I got the urge after I spend evening at a friend's house play Just Dance 2.  For those of you that know me, you know how much I like to booty shake, so I had a blast!  Not to mention, I definitely broke a sweat and burned some calories.  So I decided it was time to take the plunge and give in to the gaming world. 

I purchased my Wii and then immediately purchased the Just Dance 2 game.  Unfortunately, they were purchases from Amazon so I had to wait a week to get them, but they finally arrived yesterday.  I have already mastered the choreography to 6 of the dances.  I can't wait to bring my new moves to the dance floor this weekend.  Well I don't know if XS is quite ready for the dances, but I will try to blend my old moves with my new moves. 

The Wii also came with Wii sports and Wii sports resort.  There are a ton of games on here that I can't wait to try.  The only one I have done so far is sword fighting, which is a great way to get out a little aggression.  Highly recommended.  The only problem is I live alone.  So playing by myself doesn't help me bring out my competitive side.  I wish I could teach my westie how to play. 

The Wii also came with Netflix access.  But I have cheap internet which is not compatible, but as soon as I move up and out of Gainesville, my return on the Wii investment will be much greater. 

I have decided to limit myself with the amount of gaming I do each day, even if it is a good workout.  I don't want to be one of those "video game people".  But for giggles you can think of me dancing and sword fighting alone in my apartment for around 45 minutes each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment