Monday, August 30, 2010

Lazy Weekend

Today is Monday and I heard the standard Monday question numerous times today... How was your weekend or the variation What did you do this weekend?  I thought about coming up with some elaborate story.  These are new people and they would likely not check up on me.  However, I told the truth...well a less pathetic version of the truth.  I told them I watch movies all weekend.  This is absolutley true, but doesn't sound as embarrassing of the extent of what I watched.  I watched the Juror, Harold and Kumar, Wild Child, Shawshank Redemption, Jennifer's Body, The Last Song and Fargo.  I also left my apartment only once to go across the street to the publix.  Even more embarrassing is that i spent 7 hours straight watching SoapNet consisting of Days of our Lives, the OC, Gilmore Girls, and 90210.  I am driving down to Palm Beach to stay with my Aunt Oolie next weekend so hopefully it will be a bit more exciting.  Or at least I will change out of my pjs.

No comments:

Post a Comment