Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Champagne Tuesday

I might have a problem...

When watching Failure to Launch (a terrible movie, but it stars Matthew Mc...I will never know how to spell his name...hay) SJP and her roommate have what is referred to as Champagne Thursday where they get to drink champagne simply because it is Thursday.  I decided I wanted to do the same thing.  I usually get to go out on Thursday nights, so I decided I needed the champagne to kick up another night.  I originally picked Monday, but the champagne wasn't chilled last night, so I decided tonight would be the night.  However, it makes me wonder SJP had a roommate to drink with her.  Is it true that you are an alcoholic if you drink alone?  Does your puppy count?  Of course, Tillie doesn't drink.  Then there is the problem that there are multiple glasses in a bottle of champagne.  So if I only have one glass of champagne a night, Champagne Tuesday turns into Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  I don't like things to waste.  I guess it becomes a party all week long.  Anyway, I might have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment