Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cable Free

I have decided that once I get back from my spring break that I am going to cancel my cable.  One of my biggest hobbies has been watching tv.  I follow a ton of tv shows, and if I miss one live, I make sure to catch up via the internet.  I have found that I have the ability to spend an entire day watching one show after the other.  Well, I have decided enough is enough.  I need to cut this nasty habit of mine.  Now don't get me wrong, I will still follow all of my tv shows, but all of  the tv shows can be seen on my laptop.  I can't wait to save those 65 dollars a month.  Plus, I will never have to watch another rerun again and I can watch all of my shows when I am available. Fortunately, my apartment complex comes with free basic cable such as nbc, abc, cbs, fox, cw etc. so I will still be able to watch the today show in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment